Saturday, August 31, 2013

Anatomy of a Lambda Expression

I have a new video available on YouTube: Anatomy of a Lambda Expression.

Lambda Expressions mystified me for a long time. I was working with them for about 6 months before I had the "light bulb moment" when I really understood how they worked. Since then, I've been trying to help people skip that 6 months of mystery.

Anatomy of  a Lambda Expression is a 10 minute explanation of some of the syntactic curiosities that make lambdas really cool and a bit difficult to grasp. We walk through the process of turning a named delegate into an anonymous delegate into a lambda expression. It's a lot easier than it sounds.

And if you want more information on lambda expressions, be sure to check out the materials on my website: Learn to Love Lambdas.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment