Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm Available to Speak in 2014 - Don't Miss Your Chance

I love speaking at developer events, user groups, and code camps. I've presented over 100 sessions in the last 4 years, and it's always a lot of fun.

Back in October, I spoke at the Silicon Valley Code Camp (the largest code camp in the US). My Clean Code session was awesome, if I do say so myself. We had a lot of fun, and there were even people standing in the doorway.


Available in 2014
ineta community speakers program I'm looking to fill in my speaking calendar for 2014. So if you have a user group or developer event you'd like to hear me speak at, just drop me a note. I'm also a member of INETA, so you can send me requests through their website.

If you'd like an idea of where I've spoken, I have a complete list on my website.

I speak on a variety of topics. My goal is to make intermediate and advanced topics understandable by developers of all skill levels.

I'll be glad to speak on topics that I've covered in my Pluralsight courses:
  • C# Interfaces
  • BackgroundWorker Component
  • Design Patterns
  • Dependency Injection
  • Practical Reflection
  • Localization and Globalization - publishing soon
And I've also got lots of topics that have been favorites over the years:
  • Learn to Love Lambdas
  • Get Func-y: Delegates in .NET
  • Clean Code: Homicidal Maniacs Read Code, Too!
  • T, Earl Grey, Hot: Generics in .NET
  • Intro to XAML: Don't Fear the Markup
  • Data Templates and Value Converters in XAML
I'd love to come speak at your event. And if you see me at an event, please be sure to come up and say, "Hi".

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment