Friday, July 17, 2015

Jeremy on Developer On Fire

Have you ever wanted to learn more about me? Now's your chance. All you have to do is tune in to Dave Rael's podcast: Developer On Fire. Check out Episode 012 to hear Dave and I have a great conversation about what drives me forward in the development world as well as the world of "making developers better."

As I get older, I have more and more stories. These are some of the best -- including my favorite success, how I add value, my least-favorite failure, and how I got started on my career path as a developer and swerved into my latest career as a Developer Betterer.

Listen now: 
Episode 012 - Jeremy Clark - Understanding Users and Making Developers Better
Subscribe
Dave has put together a great podcast that gives you a look at developers you've probably heard of, including John Sonmez, Rob Eisenberg, Oren Eini, Udi Dahan, and many others.

Be sure to subscribe to the feed or pick up the podcast from ITunes or Stitcher. Take your pick. Lots of options available from the podcast website: Developer On Fire Podcast.

A big thanks to Dave for giving me the chance to share these stories all in one place.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment