Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Planning for 2017: Do You Want Me at Your Event?

I'm planning my calendar for 2017. I'm going to scale things back a bit, so I'll be prioritizing the events I'll be at. If you'd like me to come speak at your event, please contact me. You'll go to the top of the list.

A Busy 2016
The reason that I'm scaling back for 2017 is that I was on the road quite a bit this year.
  • 35 Events
  • 53 Talks
  • 41 Airplanes (not many direct flights)
  • 95 Days Away From Home
Note: These numbers include my trip to Orlando next week.

2016 US Travels

2016 International Travels

I've had a really great time (and look for the upcoming "Year in Review"), but I don't think I can keep up with this type of schedule.

Looking Forward to 2017
I want to get to some new events in 2017. And I'd also like to return to a lot of events I went to this year. But I won't be able to include everything I'd like to do.
If you'd like me at your event, contact me.
This will help me prioritize my schedule.
Feel free to drop a comment on this article, send me a tweet (@jeremybytes), or email me: speaking (at) jeremybytes (dot) com.

I'm looking forward to another year of awesome events: helping developers, meeting tons of people, making new friends, and catching up with old friends. Hopefully I'll see you somewhere along the way.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment